Friday, May 11, 2007

Bathroom Blues- I mean BLUE Bathroom!! Μπλε λουτρό!!!

Well, here we go again. We are looking at a different property in the same municipality as the last. There is a lot to like about it. For instance, it has a huge park-like yard that already has swings and a basketball hoop. The bedrooms are very big and all on the same floor. The home is actually closer to the beach than the other one and has more olive trees. There is a bonus of an apartment that is separate from the house on the property as well. That will come in handy for all of our guests that we will be expecting! :) There is only one thing that both of us agreed that we absolutely don't like:







How about that for some color? Honestly, what in the world....? The kids like it so I guess they may enjoy it if we buy the house. Wait, here is more:






This would have to change. We really do want to buy the house if not just to remodel this bathroom!


2 comments:

  1. Holy smokes! Most of my past bathrooms in Greece are a version of this with or without flowers. Our house now had that same mirror thing too, and I told my fiance that it was going to be the first thing to go once we moved in. My landlord loves it and forbid us from throwing it away when we took it down and replaced it with a proper medicine cabinet.

    All you need now is some 3D glasses to get the real effect of the tile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it funny? I had a bathroom that was blue when we lived in Drama, but it wasn't this blue.
    The story about the mirror is funny. From my experience, the older generation in Greece hates to change anything or throw anything away. It's funny, maybe they are on to something...conservation? Also, these types of mirrors are usually placed too high for me to see my whole face!
    Love the 3D glasses comment! Very funny!

    ReplyDelete