So, let's get to this list. I have just recently listed 10 things that make me happy for an award that I received - so I'll add photos to this post to make it a bit different.
1. My friends & family ~~ VITAL to my being and appreciated more than I can express in mere words...the unconditional love and support that I receive daily makes me thrive. The emails... phone messages & texts and blog comments --I'm always eager to see who has checked in. I'm surrounded by so much love & support, I can only say "Thank YOU"...all of you!! You're always on the top of my list!
One of my favorite photos of Christie & I. Yes, it was really funny...
2. Chocolate. I think this one is self explanatory if there are chocoholics like myself reading this.
My chocolaty-chocolate birthday cake.
3. Photography. I've been inspired by so many photographers past & present. Some of my favorites include Gordon Parks .
and Ansel Adams.
4. Music. I love almost all genres of music. Music is life, I can't imagine a day without music.
Music is what feelings sound like. ~Author unknown
5. Coffee. What kind of coffee do I like? Most of it. Although I'd give anything for a Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha (grande) I'm very happy with my own cappuccino. My cappuccino maker was away for about a month and I was lost without it. And, I love frappé. I have at least one frappé per day ...shaken not
blended. Oh and Γλυκό με γάλα παρακαλώ ...(Sweet with milk please...)
(Alexandra sneaks a sip of my cappuccino, the kids already love coffee too...shhhh!)
6. Art. Having said that I'll introduce you to a budding artist, my Izabella. Not a day passes that she doesn't create.
7. Food/Cooking. I love exploring new cuisine and trying new recipes. I also enjoy letting my kids help me in the kitchen. I find that letting them help prepare a meal ensures that they'll eat what we're making, most of the time.
Yes...I made everything in these photos...
8. The spa. Recently spoiled by a whole afternoon at the spa courtesy of one of my bests friends (wink, wink)-that would be the one who tagged me for this list.
9. Flowers/gardening- I find gardening therapeutic although I'm overwhelmed by the amount of work that it takes to maintain our garden these days.
A rose & my garden a month ago...doesn't look so well kept now...
10. Our pets. (well, most of the time...)
Tarzan & Alexandra
Myself & Gigi
"Torlitza" & Iza
Tarzan again...with Lobo
Thank you for tagging me Christie!
I miss you! :)